Magnuson Park Seattle
July 9-12, 2018
I Can Bike is camp that teaches individuals with disabilities how to ride a conventional bike in 75-minute session over the course of 5 consecutive days, using a fleet of adapted bicycles, specialized instructional program and trained staff.
Parents, teacher and therapists describe the results as INCREDIBLE! By the end of the 5-day camp approximately 80% of the riders learn to ride a conventional bike completely independent! Click here for general Camp Info.
We can use your help!
• Join the planning team
Requirements for Participation
Registration for all sessions is now full, but we can add you to our wait list.
(Rider must meet all of below criteria):
- Minimum age - 8 years old
- Have a disability
- Able to walk without assistive device
- Willing and able to wear a properly fitted bike helmet
- Able to sidestep to both sides
- Able to attend camp all 5 days
- Maximum weight 220 lbs.
- Minimum inseam of 20” (measure from floor while rider is wearing sneakers)